Re: work.stat file is creates next to the obj directory while building ispell-base

PR#43072.

On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 05:28:46 +0900, Bernd Ernesti
<netbsd%lists.veego.de@localhost> wrote:

Hi,

I noticed that I have a work.stat file next to the work.i386 directory.

/etc/mk.conf has this:

WRKOBJDIR=/obj/pkgsrc

So the work.stat file was in /obj/pkgsrc/textproc/ispell-base
and a make clean could not remove the ispell-base dir because work.stat
was not below the /obj/pkgsrc/textproc/ispell-base/work.i386 directory

It looks like that is coming from the buildhash command.
Has anyone an idea how to avoid creating this file in that directory?

Thats the content of this file:

1:      23359   23359   1.000000
2:      9850    33209   1.296606
3:      3025    36234   1.438814