Re: Problem with gem1.8

On Thu, 04 Nov 2010 20:40:04 +0900, Stefan Palm
<> wrote:

Yes, proxy setting is correct, I can telnet it and I even can do an "GET"; via this telnet session.
As said - the same command (via copy&paste) works on another machine (in the
same network with the same proxy) without any errors.

I feel not same (os networking settings, or something), so failed.
You should add "-V" (or --debug) options to gem and look at what is happend.

OBATA Akio /