Re: PGP key for

Updated PGP key on our ftp server and public key server.
Thanks for you notice!

On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 14:55:55 +0900, Taylor R Campbell
<> wrote:

(I am not subscribed to this list, so pleaase cc me in replies.)

The signature on

was made from an RSA key with id BB402AD8, but I can't find this key
anywhere.  Every PGP key at

has expired.  Where are we supposed to find a certificate for the
latest pkgsrc-security key?  I ask both for the current one, and in

OBATA Akio /