Re: mouse doesn't work with kdebase-4.4.4nb1

Hi Ray,

perhaps you should do Xorg -configure and then copy file xorg.conf.new to /etc/X11/ as xorg.conf.

Perhaps lack of the config file is the problem here and perhaps tweaking options in that file may resolve your problem.

Please also see file Xorg.0.log to see if any errors EE are present- maybe you will find some hint.

Does mouse work in plain Xorg env? Try twm and see.

Piotr