Re: need help with brasero on solaris

On 22.09.10 22:14, Aleksey Cheusov wrote:

You can try pkgsrc's FEATURES framework.

Makefile:
    USE_FEATURES=   nbcompat

This is just too easy if you know it, and if it would work. I get the following error:

===> Configuring for brasero-2.30.2nb2
=> Configuring and building libnbcompat
configure: WARNING: If you wanted to set the --build type, don't use --host.
    If a cross compiler is detected then cross compile mode will be used.
checking build system type... i386-pc-solaris2.10
checking host system type... i386-sun-solaris2
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating nbcompat/config.h
config.status: nbcompat/config.h is unchanged
Makefile:67: *** missing separator.  Stop.
*** Error code 2

How can I tell nbcompat to use bmake instead of gmake?

Best Regards

Daniel