Re: pkgsrc builds for non-NetBSD platforms

* On 2010-09-21 at 11:37 BST, Stefan Palm wrote:

> Hmm, very nice - exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing.
> But looking at ''
> gives me a 404. Could you please check?

Ah, forgot to copy that one across - though it doesn't really have
anything complicated - all you need to do is update:

  - USR_PKGSRC to where your pkgsrc is extracted
  - ADMIN to your email address
  - ADMINSIG if you're bothered about the final line in the report :)
  - REPORTS_DIR to where you want the results stored
  - REPORTS_URL if the results dir is available via ftp/http
  - MKSUMMARY=yes is useful for various tools

Jonathan Perkin                                     The NetBSD Project