[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: pkgsrc builds for non-NetBSD platforms
* On 2010-09-21 at 11:37 BST, Stefan Palm wrote:
> > http://www.perkin.org.uk/blog/2009/09/pkgsrc-on-solaris/
> Hmm, very nice - exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing.
> But looking at 'http://www.perkin.org.uk/resource/solaris-pkgsrc/build.conf'
> gives me a 404. Could you please check?
Ah, forgot to copy that one across - though it doesn't really have
anything complicated - all you need to do is update:
- USR_PKGSRC to where your pkgsrc is extracted
- ADMIN to your email address
- ADMINSIG if you're bothered about the final line in the report :)
- REPORTS_DIR to where you want the results stored
- REPORTS_URL if the results dir is available via ftp/http
- MKSUMMARY=yes is useful for various tools
Jonathan Perkin The NetBSD Project
Main Index |
Thread Index |