Re: Is pango still broken? (vim-gtk2 won't build)

At Fri, 17 Sep 2010 09:36:37 +0200,
Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 04:31:24PM -0400, Ian D. Leroux wrote:
> > x11-links-0.60
>
> You still can't build gtk2 with latest pkgsrc, right?

With a pkgsrc updated in the last hour, and after running make replace
for x11-links and cairo, configure for gtk2 still fails in the same
place.

> One more please:
> pkg_info -L x11-links | grep pixman

Returns no output.

spip:/usr/pkgsrc/pkgtools/x11-links$ make show-depends
osabi-NetBSD-5.0.2:../../pkgtools/osabi

Is there something in the buildlink infrastructure that I should
update (or rather should have updated)?

Ian Leroux