Re: Is pango still broken? (vim-gtk2 won't build)

On Thursday 16 September 2010 14:47:56 Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:

> Weird. cairo is building pixman. pango is building cairo.
> Nothing appears to be requiring cairo, so let me delete those three and
> try over.

This is what I have on i386 NetBSD-5.1_RC3

p3smp$ ldd /opt/pkg/lib/ | grep pixman
        -lpixman-1.1 => /usr/X11R7/lib/

As you can see libcairo was linked against libpixman in /usr/X11R7/lib

It is possible that some package wants to build pkgsrc libpixman, because the
one it finds under /usr/X11R7/lib is too old.