re: build of xterm-259 fails

(My replies to Stefan are being mangled and filtered for some reason.
Hopefully this gets through.)

Looking at the header (utmp.h), exit_status is supposed to have two members,
e_termination and e_exit.  Looks like a simple typo.

On a slightly different note, why can't I simply "bmake extract" w/o having to
build prereqs?  I wanted to look at the code for this, and ended up trying to
build luit and libfontenc.

Tim

--
Tim Larson
App Admin, Intercall Production Services