Re: chromium?

On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 09:17:50PM +0800, Rui-Xiang Guo wrote:
> Hi, all.
> I mean the chromium from google. Is anyone working on this?
> I see someone has ported it on FreeBSD -
> http://chromium.hybridsource.org

Hi, all.
I have imported the chromium-devel package into wip. I use the patches from
FreeBSD as reference mainly. In fact, the package is not completed fully.
It is proable to work under Linux and also FreeBSD in the mean time but
I have no these platforms to test it now. On NetBSD, it seems we need more
work to do. If anyone who is interesting in it, please help to improve it.
I think it will be a good starting point.

-rxg