Old Binary Packages/Sources (NetBSD/i386 1.5.3)?

Hi,

We recently installed NetBSD/i386 1.5.3 on our very youthful 486DX2 (~25MHz
with a massive 16MB of RAM) replacing the Slackware 7.0 distribution which it
was acquainted.

One reason we went with NetBSD/i386 1.5.3 was that [
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NetBSD ] states that 1.5 was released "December 6,
2000" and [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slackware ] states that Slackware 7.0
was released circa 2000 (a little before if we can read the figure correctly).

The Slackware 7.0 ISO9660 image had the corresponding binary packages that were
available during it's release and whilst lurking around [
ftp://ftp-archive.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD-Archive/ports/i386/ ] we've noticed
that FreeBSD seem to archive their old packages too.

As [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pkgsrc ] seems to hint that pkgsrc fork()ed
from FreeBSD ports in 1997, we are assuming that there should be pkgsrc
binaries (and sources) for December 6, 2000 i.e. for NetBSD/i386
1.5.3, however we have yet to find them on [ ftp://ftp.netbsd.org ].

Please could some wise people (or other entities) point us in the correct
direction and shed some light/insight into where these binary packages (and
their corresponding /usr/pkgsrc/distfiles sources) may be hiding?

Kind Regards,