Re: Building and running new package versions not yet in pkgsrc?

> Actually the latest Abiword release, is 2.8.6 , I just checked
> .  This would be stable rather than development,
> but for the
> purposes of building something not committed to pkgsrc, maybe it could be
> considered extra, experimental or development.  There is also the
> possibility that something I might want to build is not even in pkgsrc-wip.

Abiword 2.8.6 should be stable, sure... I used it as an example ("e.g." means
that) because you gave the link to abiword to us in your first mail...

Maybe you want read "The pkgsrc-guide" if you want create a new, non existing

should be good starting points...

Best regards,
GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 fÃr nur 19,99 Â/mtl.!*