Re: Updating pkg-patchfiles

Hi Damian,

you can open a problem report (pr) and write a change request for your patch in
Therefore you can choose betwin web-based "send-pr" on

or use the "send-pr" program shipped with base installation of NetBSD. You can
have a look to "man send-pr" on your system or

I think you will find some interesting informations about how to work with
patches in the pkgsrc-Guide:

Best regards,

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 11:00:57 +0200
> Von: Damian Lubosch <>
> Betreff: Updating pkg-patchfiles

> Hello!
> Probably this question is obvious and I am in danger of humiliating myself
> by asking it, but I have updated one patch-file from security/openssl and
> would like to commit the changes back to pkgsrc, but I did not find
> anywhere any instruction of how to do that.
> More specific: openssl does not compile so far on DragonFlyBSD in 64 bit,
> so I changed its patch-aa in line 56 from
> amd64-*-*bsd*)       OUT="BSD-x86_64" ;;
> amd64-*-*bsd*|*-dragonfly*)  OUT="BSD-x86_64" ;;
> Since this is a very simple change, I do not think that it would affect
> any other OSs, but would improve the compatibility with DragonFlyBSD. So I
> would like to have this in pkgsrc.
> In the "maintainer" is _this_ mailinglist.
> Thanks in advance.
> Damian

Jetzt De-Mail-Adresse reservieren: