Re: pkgin don't found some packages

The output is the next.

$ cat /usr/pkg/etc/pkgin/repositories.conf
# $Id: repositories.conf,v 1.1 2009/06/05 19:43:22 imil Exp $
# Pkgin repositories list
# Simply add repositories one below the other
# WARNING: order matters, duplicates will not be added, if two
# repositories hold the same package, it will be fetched from
# the first one listed in this file.

# European countries will prefer the following

Later to edit it file, I do the pkgin update.

I have two mirror, with only one, is the same problem.