Re: genrpm under linux

On Wed, 21 Jul 2010, George Georgalis wrote:

> Round two: in mk.conf I have tried
>
> PREFER_NATIVE=                  no
> PREFER_NATIVE_PTHREADS=         no
>
> putting pkg/bin pkg/sbin in the front of my PATH and a complete
> pkgsrc bootstrap, same error. I cannot tell if the error is
> different, below (CVS timestamps included).

When you say "bootstrap" did you delete $LOCALBASE and $PKG_DBDIR then
rebuild every thing?

The only thing you should have had to have done differently from your
first post is to try the "HEAD tag for misc/rpm" and without either of
those line in mk.conf.

--
Steven
UNIX is basically a simple operating system,