taglib: which platforms need pkgsrc's special wchar support?

Hi!

Since the import over five years ago, audio/taglib contains an extra
header file (files/id3lib_strings.h) and corresponding
patches/patch-aa. From the CVS logs it was added for wchar support on
platforms that don't provide them, but I can't find mention of which
platforms these are.

If this is a current problem, I'd like to include the fix upstream; if
not, we should remove the file.

Does anyone know a particular platform where this is needed?

Thanks,
 Thomas

[If I don't get answers, I'll remove the file after the branch and
look for fallout in the bulk builds.]