devel/boehm-gc doesn't work on sparc64

  patches patch-ab and patch-ae of devel/boehm affect the way it builds on
sparcs, and sparc64s.  It appears that configure was adjusted to add netbsd
sparc64 to the set of hosts that use the sparc_mach_dep.S assembly file, and
the C code is #ifdef'd out in mach_dep.c

  However, the assembly in sparc_mach_dep.S defines GC_push_regs as a global
symbol, but does not include that label.  If you build devel/boehm-gc on
sparc64, it will succeed, but a "make test" will fail as follows:

/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link cc -fexceptions -I libatomic_ops/src -O2
 -Wl,-R/usr/pkg/lib -o gctest  tests/test.o ./libgc.la
libtool: link: cc -fexceptions -Ilibatomic_ops/src -O2 -Wl,-R/usr/pkg/lib -o
.libs/gctest tests/test.o  ./.libs/libgc.so
-L/data/NetBSD/pkgsrc/devel/boehm-gc/work/.buildlink/lib -Wl,-rpath
-Wl,/usr/pkg/lib
./.libs/libgc.so: undefined reference to `GC_push_regs'
gmake: *** [gctest] Error 1
*** Error code 2

  Guided by looking at sparc_netbsd_mach_dep.s, I made the following patch to
the sources, and rebuilt the library at this point, "make test" succeeds.

  Could this please be included?  Thank you.

                                        - Chris