Re: mplayer-plugin and xulrunner problem

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 22:05:49 +0900, Lasse HillerÃe Petersen
<> wrote:

Yesterday I started a fresh build of some packages, using pkgsrc-HEAD.
However, mplayer-plugin can't compile, apparantly because xulrunner no longer
provides some stuff. The file it complains about missing is jri.h.

While searching for whether this is a known bug, I came upon very little,
except for one file:
which has the same build log.

Any suggestions as to how I can get around this?

I dug the issue yesterday, then... should we import gecko-mediaplayer instead?

OBATA Akio /