Package binaries for NetBSD/sgimips 5.0 / pkgsrc-2009Q2

I've uploaded the results of a bulk rebuild for NetBSD/sgimips 5.0 to

This directory now contains 7.5GB of packages for a total of 7434

The latest update of the source tree this was built from was done
Sep 25 2009.

For the packages which are not machine-specific (should be the vast
majority), these packages should also be usable on other mips big-
endian ports.

This will be the last build for this arch/os/os-version; the next
update for NetBSD/sgimips 5.0 will be based on the pkgsrc-2009Q4
branch, skipping the 2009Q3 branch.

Since we have a policy of only keeping two full sets of binary
packages per arch/os/os-version, the 5.0 2008Q4 packages will be
removed shortly.

- Håvard