textproc/xmlto on Solaris

Anybody here familiar with this package?  When building on Sol9 I get:

Q: I'm trying to build xmlto on my Debian box, but it doesn't work.

A: If you get `Attempt to load network entity' errors when building
   xmlto, your system does not have the required support for XML
   In particular, Debian has no support for these.  Try the Fedora
   Project <>.

This describes the errors I get.  I'm unsure what I need to do to get this
support.  Is textproc/xmlcatmgr an unlisted dependency?  That seems to be the
closest match that I can find.