Re: mplayer on pkgsrc

Ulisse Agresti <lss.grs <at>> writes:

> hi,I want to install mplayer from pkgsrc. I cannot find binary pkgs on    where can I find distfiles for mplayer?I installed version
5.0.1 for i386thanks and best regards.Ulisse agrestilss.grs <at>

I do not know which version of pkgsrc do you use (I assume that pkgsrc-2009Q3).
If so the source archive you can find here:

Just copy MPlayer-1.0rc2.tar.bz2 to your /usr/pkgsrc/distfiles and then "make
package clean" (or whatever you used to do to build a package).

I hope that helps.