[patch] net/py-twisted 9.0.0

Hello-

I would like to update net/py-twisted to the newest stable Twisted 9.0.0:
    http://netbsd.org/~ver/py-twisted-9.0.0.diff
Please review and let me know if there is any reason not to commit it.

Also note that I have added a post-install target to the Makefile that
generates the dropin.cache in twisted.plugins.  This eliminates
traceback warnings printed when running twistd(1).  (Anything that
installs twistd plugins would do the same, though I don't know of
packages that do that right now.)

Thanks,
  - Oliver