testers wanted for spamassassin-3.3.0rc1

I wrote about beta1:

> I can only do basic testing in a simple home user environment, so
> tests in a more complex setup (eg, using databases) would be welcome.
>
> SA does not contain default rules anymore as part of the package. You
> _have_ to run 'sa-update' after the installation.

RC1 is out. The pkgsrc files for spamassassin 3.3.0rc1 can be found here
  http://www.NetBSD.org/~heinz/spamassassin330rc1.tar.gz

I removed most of the options to cut down on possible combinations.
Perl warning and taint checks are now turned on by default, the
options for SQL tests, online tests and the prefork test can be set
on the make command line using variables (see options.mk) if desired.

ciao
     Klaus