Re: Current list of distfiles which can not be fetched (2009-12-25)

On 12/25/09 09:26, Bernd Ernesti wrote:
Hi,

I tried to do fetch all the new distfiles before starting a build for some
packages and noticed that the following distfiles are not available:

* databases/p5-CatalystX-CRUD
CatalystX-CRUD-0.45.tar.gz
* databases/p5-CatalystX-CRUD-ModelAdapter-DBIC
CatalystX-CRUD-ModelAdapter-DBIC-0.10.tar.gz
* www/p5-CatalystX-CRUD-YUI
CatalystX-CRUD-YUI-0.019.tar.gz
* devel/p5-Context-Preserve
Context-Preserve-0.01.tar.gz
* mail/p5-Email-Sender
Email-Sender-0.004.tar.gz
* devel/p5-List-MoreUtils
List-MoreUtils-0.25_02.tar.gz

Because I'm waiting for a official release here, I've took a look.
I can download it ...

* devel/p5-MooseX-Getopt
MooseX-Getopt-0.24.tar.gz
* net/p5-Net-Amazon
Net-Amazon-0.54.tar.gz
* devel/p5-Net-LDAP-Class
Net-LDAP-Class-0.18.tar.gz
* devel/p5-Net-LDAP-Server-Test
Net-LDAP-Server-Test-0.08_01.tar.gz
* security/p5-OpenSSL
OpenSSL-0.09.tar.gz

Because of a naming dispute between the author of this package and the OpenSSL license/project, he resigned this package.

* devel/p5-Probe-Perl
Probe-Perl-0.01.tar.gz
* www/p5-Rose-HTMLx-Form-Related
Rose-HTMLx-Form-Related-0.17.tar.gz
* devel/p5-Test-POE-Server-TCP
Test-POE-Server-TCP-1.02.tar.gz
* www/firefox-bin-nightly
firefox-3.0a7pre.en-US.linux-i686.tar.bz2
* geography/proj-swig
proj-swig-0.02.tar.gz
* www/seamonkey-bin-nightly
seamonkey-2.0a3pre.en-US.linux-i686.tar.bz2
* mail/thunderbird-bin-nightly
thunderbird-3.0b2pre.en-US.linux-i686.tar.bz2

Most of them are perl packages which I assume have newer versions available.

I'm taking a look when the freeze is over. I was a bit handicaped last weeks ...

IMHO these mozilla bin-nightly packages should be removed.
Which leaves only only non perl package: geography/proj-swig

This list may not complete because I may have already donwload some distfiles
which are no longer available.

Bernd

Jens