Current build errors with avahi

Hello !

I just compiled a whole gnome and friends. The pkgsrc was cvs-ed on
4-12-2009- quite recent. I have an option 'avahi' set as a default in my
mk.conf. It seems that this caused errors when compiling below packages:
-libgnome
-libbonoboui
-libgnomeui
-dasher
-evolution
-gnome-panel
-gnome-netstatus
-gnome-utils
-libgail-gnome
-seahorse-plugins

An errors looks like this: 'ld: cannot find -lavahi-glib'

To fix it I manually added line '.include
"../../net/avahi/buildlink3.mk" into Makefile for each of packages- that
worked- I have fully working gnome now.

Couldn't be that on purpose someone removed 'avahi' from these packages
or is it rather my mk.conf file? (I attach). Or perhaps we quit using
avahi in the future.

Thank you !

Piotr.
MANINSTALL= maninstall catinstall
MANZ=defined
GZIP=-9
OBJHOSTNAME=work.Guusje
OBJMACHINE=work.i386
PKG_SUFX= .tbz
PKG_REGISTER_SHELLS= YES
PREFER_NATIVE_PTHREADS= yes
FAILOVER_FETCH=yes
WRKOBJDIR=/usr/tmp
LOCALBASE=/usr/pkg
X11_TYPE=modular
BSDSRCDIR=/usr/src
LIBTOOLIZE_PLIST=yes
PKG_SYSCONFBASE=${PREFIX}/etc
RCD_SCRIPTS_DIR=/etc/rc.d
PACKAGES=${PKGSRCDIR}/packages
ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES+=   fee-based-commercial-use no-commercial-use \
                        public-domain gnu-fdl-v1.1 gnu-fdl-v1.2 \
                        gnu-fdl-v1.3 gnu-gpl-v2 gnu-gpl-v3 gnu-lgpl-v2.1 \
                        gnu-lgpl-v3 original-bsd modified-bsd x11 mit \
                        cddl-1.0 cpl-1.0 xv-licens lame-license flash-license \
                        opera-850-license mplayer-codec-license
sun-jre6-license                        skype-license sun-jdk6-license
sun-jrl-16-license \
                        openmotif-license povray-license unrar-license \
                        vim-license google-earth-license scsl23-license \
                        sun-jdk14-license sun-jre14-license sun-jdk14-license \
                        openssl-patented-algorithms-nonlicense \
                        libdvdcss-license
LINUX_LOCALES=                                                          \
        af ar bg br ca cs cy da de el en eo es et eu fi fo fr ga gl     \
        he hr hu hy id is it ja ka kl ko lo lt lv nl no oc pl pt ro     \
        ru sk sl sr sv th tr uk vi wa zh
MOZILLA_USE_LINUX=unset
MOZILLA_USE_XFT=YES
PKG_LANG=english polish french dutch russian czech
PKG_JVMS_ACCEPTED=openjdk7
PKG_JVM=openjdk7
PKG_JAVA_HOME=/usr/pkg/java/openjdk7
JAVA_BINPREFIX=/usr/pkg/bin/openjdk7-java
SUSE_PREFER=10.0
TEX_DEFAULT=teTeX3
PKG_OPTIONS.freetype2=truetype subpixel
PKG_OPTIONS.modular-xorg-server=dri
PKG_OPTIONS.gtk2=cups
PKG_OPTIONS.openssl=idea mdc2 rc5 zlib
PKG_OPTIONS.pulseaudio=avahi
PKG_OPTIONS.openoffice3=gtk2 gnome cups lang-all
PKG_OPTIONS.dbus=kqueue x11
PKG_OPTIONS.ekiga=avahi
PKG_OPTIONS.epdfview=cups
PKG_OPTIONS.SDL=-arts
PKG_OPTIONS.gnome-vfs=fam hal
PKG_OPTIONS.gnome-applets=hal
PKG_OPTIONS.wine=cups opengl sane esound ldap hal ssl x11
PKG_OPTIONS.jdk15=jdk15-plugin
PKG_OPTIONS.jdk16=jdk16-plugin
PKG_OPTIONS.jdk14=jdk14-plugin
PKG_OPTIONS.evince=dvi djvu
PKG_OPTIONS.rhythmbox=hal
PKG_OPTIONS.gimp=aalib gnome mng svg
PKG_OPTIONS.sdl=-arts
PKG_OPTIONS.mplayer=-arts -mplayer-runtime-cpudetection #-mplayer-default-cflags
PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS=hal dbus gtk2 gnome cups firefox mysql dri opengl avahi fam
java
CFLAGS+=-march=prescott -s -O2 -msse3 -msse2 -msse -mmmx -mfpmath=sse
CXXFLAGS+=-march=prescott -s -O2 -msse3 -msse2 -msse -mmmx -mfpmath=sse
MASTER_SORT_REGEX=ftp:// .*/