Re: CUPS clean up

On Fri, 04 Dec 2009 22:33:06 +0900, Greg Troxel <>

  * no need to buildlink to ghostscript, just using 'gs', so add it USE_TOOLS.

Is USE_TOOLS about runtime or build time?  I thought it was only about
doing the build, and the a buildlink with mode run was the right answer
for this.

Just runtime dependency on "gs" command, so USE_TOOLS+=gs:run in my patch.
(I cannot find neither using libgs nor processing files with gs on build time)

(I am thinking about the future when we can cross compile, since I
expect to be in that situation.)

For cross compile, DEPENDS should be split into RUN_DEPENDS and FULL_DEPENDS

"Of course I love NetBSD":-)
OBATA Akio /