Re: Why not fonts/font-sony-misc in meta-pkgs/modular-xorg-fonts?

On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 21:34:18 +0900, Tobias Nygren <>

On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 18:15:29 +0900
"OBATA Akio" <> wrote:

> I think the rationale was that we wanted the meta packages
> to match whatever fonts the native X11 had/has.

Hmm, native X of NetBSD-4 and NetBSD-5 both contains fonts of font-sony-misc
and misc/fonts.alias installed by fonts/font-alias contains -sony-* entries.
(and some packages expected -sony-* fonts and/or those entries, ex. kterm,

Then I think the meta package should be fixed.

Added font-sony-misc and bumped modular-xorg-fonts to 1.1.

"Of course I love NetBSD":-)
OBATA Akio /