Re: update ntfs-3g to 2009.11.14

Hi Raymond,

I've made a stab at that. However, the current sources don't compile
on systems without sys/attr.h, such as NetBSD and FreeBSD. The code
uses XATTR_REPLACE/XATTR_CREATE constants in sections not guarded
by POSIXACLS or HAVE_SETXATTR ifdef. I had a brief look at the code,
but I wasn't able to determine what should be done at those places -
could you look at it?

Files which fail to compile:

libntfs-3g/efs.c (XATTR_REPLACE)
libntfs-3g/inode.c (XATTR_CREATE)
libntfs-3g/reparse.c (XATTR_REPLACE)
libntfs-3g/security.c (XATTR_CREATE)

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 10:48:34AM +0100, Raymond Vetter wrote:
> Hello pkgsrc-team,
> can you build the current port for ntfs-3g?
> The pkgsrc page listed outdated ports:
> The email address Juan Romero Pardines ( listed
> on is not available.
> Sorry for contacting the user directly.
> thanks
> Raymond

Jaromir Dolecek <>
-=- We can walk our road together if our goals are all the same;     -=-
-=- We can run alone and free if we pursue a different aim.          -=-