Re: update ntfs-3g to 2009.11.14

Hi Raymond,

I've made a stab at that. However, the current sources don't compile
on systems without sys/attr.h, such as NetBSD and FreeBSD. The code
uses XATTR_REPLACE/XATTR_CREATE constants in sections not guarded
by POSIXACLS or HAVE_SETXATTR ifdef. I had a brief look at the code,
but I wasn't able to determine what should be done at those places -
could you look at it?

Files which fail to compile:

libntfs-3g/efs.c (XATTR_REPLACE)
libntfs-3g/inode.c (XATTR_CREATE)
libntfs-3g/reparse.c (XATTR_REPLACE)
libntfs-3g/security.c (XATTR_CREATE)

Jaromir

--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek%NetBSD.org@localhost>            http://www.NetBSD.cz/
-=- We can walk our road together if our goals are all the same;     -=-