Re: Flash under amd64

Cem Kayali / E Ticaret ve Bilisim Teknolojileri wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I'm now dealing with a project such that gnash does not support its
> flash part of it. I would like to continue to work on my NetBSD 5.0.1
> amd64 machine.
>
> I have tried Opera and Adobe Flash 10... it works but without sound
> though i've installed libflashsuport. Is there anyone who can run
> Adobe Flash without problem on NetBSD 5+ amd64?
>

> Regards,
> Cem

Hi there! I'm running NetBSD 5+ / amd64. Try installing
multimedia/libflashsupport-pulse. Does your sound work properly? It
might be you have some sound driver problems...

A few months ago I had the same problem. I installed some packages and
everything worked fine. BTW: Make sure you run "nspluginwrapper -a -i -u".

--
Victor Dorneanu

Contact
- Web/Blog: http://dornea.nu

GnuPGP information
- KeyID = 0xD20870F4 (subkeys.pgp.net)
- Key fingerprint = DD6B 5E09 242F 7410 3F90 492A 4CBA FD13 D208 70F4