Re: anyone working on python3 package

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 05:57:01PM -0500, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> What is the status of submitting these upstream? Already done? Any URLs
> or bug ticket numbers?

AFAIK:
patch-aa: not yet reported upstream
patch-ab: pkgsrc specific, probably shouldn't be sent upstream
patch-ac: already fixed in upstream
patch-ae: not yet reported upstream
patch-ah: not yet reported upstream
patch-al: I guess mostly obsolete, but I can't test it
patch-am: pkgsrc specific except for the DragonFly part, hasso should
          send that upstream ;)
patch-an: perhaps pkgsrc specific? no idea
patch-ao: hasso should send upstream
patch-ap: not yet sent upstream, but perhaps plunky did send it
patch-ar: http://bugs.python.org/issue7179
patch-au: probably obsolete, can't test
patch-av: pkgsrc specific (?)

Hope that helps,