[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: devel/doxygen Mac OS X Snow Leopard unsupported error
On 20/10/2009, at 3:41 AM, Greg Troxel wrote:
[doxygen doesn't build on OS X 10.6, patch]
Can anyone else confirm that this does or doesn't work, or comment on
any reasons not to apply it?
I can't see any reason not to. Made it work for me.....
Doxygen version 1.6.1
Copyright Dimitri van Heesch 1997-2008
You can use doxygen in a number of ways:
1) Use doxygen to generate a template configuration file:
doxygen [-s] -g [configName]
If - is used for configName doxygen will write to standard output.
2) Use doxygen to update an old configuration file:
doxygen [-s] -u [configName]
3) Use doxygen to generate documentation using an existing
If - is used for configName doxygen will read from standard input.
4) Use doxygen to generate a template file controlling the layout of the
doxygen -l layoutFileName.xml
5) Use doxygen to generate a template style sheet file for RTF, HTML
RTF: doxygen -w rtf styleSheetFile
HTML: doxygen -w html headerFile footerFile styleSheetFile
LaTeX: doxygen -w latex headerFile styleSheetFile [configFile]
6) Use doxygen to generate an rtf extensions file
RTF: doxygen -e rtf extensionsFile
If -s is specified the comments in the config file will be omitted.
If configName is omitted `Doxyfile' will be used as a default.
[kristamari-w1:~/Desktop] ianm% uname -a
Darwin xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 10.0.0 Darwin Kernel Version 10.0.0: Fri Jul 31
22:47:34 PDT 2009; root:xnu-1456.1.25~1/RELEASE_I386 i386
[kristamari-w1:~/Desktop] ianm% pkg_info |grep doxygen
doxygen-1.6.1nb1 Documentation system for C++, Java, IDL and C
Main Index |
Thread Index |