Solaris 10/x86 binary package installer now available!

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the first cut of an easy-to-use Solaris 10/x86
binary package.  Please try it out and send me feedback.

  $ /usr/sfw/bin/wget
http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/SunOS/i386/5.10_2009Q3/TNFpkgsrc-x86.pkg
  $ pkgadd -d ./TNFpkgsrc-x86.pkg all

then follow the instructions to start installing binary packages.  It
includes pkgin which makes it trivial to install and upgrade from binary
packages, so please let me know what you think and I'll try to produce
these on a more regular basis.

Regards,

--
Jonathan Perkin                                     The NetBSD Project
http://www.perkin.org.uk/                       http://www.netbsd.org/