Re: wip/libmemcached problem (and patch)

Sarton O'Brien wrote:
Does this mean you are still playing with SOGo? :)

It does. I'm trying to squeeze it in anytime I can. The big problem right now is that same error:

2009-10-16 00:35:24.215 sogod[5319] File NSBundle.m: 672. In [NSBundle +_addFrameworkFromClass:] Could not find framework SOGo in any standard location

And then it doesn't work.

I think we're this >< close. I suspect there's probably something in pkgsrc's GNUStep environment; some switch, that needs to be thrown somewhere and the SOGo.framework would be found. If you have any ideas it would be great.

Louis