Re: wip/libmemcached problem (and patch)

On 13.10.2009, at 20:28, Louis Guillaume wrote:

=> Verifying package for ../../wip/libmemcached
make: "/usr/pkgsrc/wip/libmemcached/Makefile" line 37: Malformed conditional (${ABI} != 64)
make: Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue

make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/wip/libmemcached
*** Error code 1

I believe this is failing because I don't define ABI explicitly on my machine. This fixes it...

That is my fault. I assumed ABI before confirming it's actually set at all times. I removed the check completely, because it doesn't make much sense really. This will need to be handled better obviously.

For now, update your wip checkout to get the fixed version.

Filip