net/ldns installation problem on MacOSX

Hi,

I noticed a problem then trying to install net/ldns(1.6.1) on MacOSX (10.5):

checking for SHA256 and SHA512... checking for SHA256_Init in - lcrypto... no
configure: error: SHA2 enabled, but no SHA2 functions found in OpenSSL
*** Error code 1

Stop.
bmake: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/net/ldns
*** Error code 1

Stop.
bmake: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/net/ldns
*** Error code 1

Stop.

I guess net/ldns tries to use the native and old version of openssl which is bundled with MacOSX.

/usr/bin/openssl version
OpenSSL 0.9.7l 28 Sep 2006

It boils down to net/ldns Makefile and the line CONFIGURE_ARGS+= -- enable-sha2 SHA256 and SHA512 support doesn't seem to be included in the openssl version in MacOSX (according to nm /usr/lib/libcrypto.dylib | grep -i sha).

I tried to fix this problem by installing pkgsrc's security/openssl (which includes the new sha modes) and adding CONFIGURE_ARGS+= --with- ssl=${PREFIX} in net/ldns/Makefile. But, unfortunately didn't help either.

Does someone know a work-a-round or a proper fix for this problem?
(making CONFIGURE_ARGS+= --enable-sha2 work, that is...)

Regards,
/P