Re: FIXED: Re: Problem building pcre (2009Q2 | NetBSD 5)

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 08:58:27AM +0000, piminx%comcast.net@localhost wrote:
> > When updating your NetBSD installation, you didn't run 'postinstall
> > fix' and thus haven't removed old header files that conflict with
> > current ones.
>
> DOA!!  Thanks.  I thought I was doing pretty well until I tried to update
> postfix.
> I suppose I should go back and redo every thing just to be sure??

Just run 'postinstall check', that'll report some things that should
be done for the update; either do them manually until it's quiet, or
if it looks ok to you, let 'postinstall fix' fix it for you.

There's no direct connection to postfix, though it also updates config
etc. for postfix :)
 Thomas