Re: Trying to build mplayer on Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 07:20:12PM -0400, Steven Sartorius wrote:
> ) -- you have to pass '-target=x86_64-Darwin' to gcc to correctly set  the
> CPU type for the mplayer configure script.  When I do this on the  command
> line from within the work/MPlayer directory and run  'configure' it goes to
> completion.  I can't figure out how to do this  from within the pkgsrc
> Makefile, though.  Setting 'CFLAGS+=- target=x86_64-Darwin' or
> 'CFLAGS=-target=x86_64-Darwin' in the  Makefile doesn't seem to work.  I'm
> sure this is straightforward but I  can't seem to figure it out!

That should be fixed now:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-changes/2009/09/22/msg030346.html

BTW: how did you get as far as the "mplayer" package"? On my system
     the "SDL" package doesn't build under Snow Leopard in 64-Bit mode.

        Kind regards