Re: gnupg on Darwin 10.6 (Snow Leopard)

> Building pkgsrc again in 32-bit mode works for me, and the only
> problems with my installed packages I can spot are:
> * lang/php5 still needs "LDFLAGS+=-lresolv" on Snow Leopard

Yeah, I've noticed this as well while testing new PHP 5.2.11,
the configure test fails to detect redefined dn_expand(). I'll
modify the package to add lresolv.
> * devel/scmgit-base fails with something related to the GUI (will
> try to diagnose further, using PKG_OPTIONS.scmgit=-scmgit-gui fixed
> it for now)
> -- Norm.

Jaromir Dolecek <>
-=- We can walk our road together if our goals are all the same;     -=-
-=- We can run alone and free if we pursue a different aim.          -=-