need help with C# -- how to deal with different time_t widths?

Hi -

there is a problem in a C# wrapper which is part of gnome-sharp --
it assumes that a time_t has the size of a pointer which is
not true at least for 32-bit NetBSD-current and 64-bit NetBSD<=5.
(This bug makes that f-spot can't import pictures from the filesystem
while importing directly from the camera works.)
The appended patch fixes the problem for me (on i386-current) but
this needs to be done in a portable way.
So we need either a C# type which is equivalent to a time_t,
or conditionals.
I'm absolutely clueless about C# -- How can this be done?

thanks
Matthias

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt