Re: libFoundation + sope

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 12:44:44PM +1000, Sarton O'Brien wrote:
> For some reason when compiling a program that depends on libFoundation
> I'm required to copy files from
> /usr/pkg/include/libFoundation/x86_64/netbsd/GNU into a relevant
> location or the program won't compile. Buildlink doesn't seem to be
> aware of these files.

I'm not sure if it's buildlinks problem, it usually copies all the
stuff under include. I think that the appropriate -I is not added to
the compiler flags, but I haven't been able to find a way to add them.
Does someone here speak gnustep-make (or whatever is needed here) and
can take a look at it?

> After compiling SOPE, the above being a prerequisite, doing a 'make
> package' against SOPE fails with over a buffers worth of 'can't stat'
> etc etc.

I guess it's because it wants to install to /usr/pkg/Local and the
PLIST doesn't expect that (/Local in particular).
 Thomas