Re: openssl breakage: apache2, kdelibs3, mutt-devel

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 07:48:30AM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On current/amd64, apache, mutt-devel and kdelibs3 fail with similar
> errors:

The "apache22" package has a fix for this.

> Is there a migration guide somewhere, or can someone tell me what the
> proper fix is?

Please have a look at Adam Ciarcinski's fixes which are used for
the "apache22" package before the bug got fixed upstream:

http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/pkgsrc/www/apache22/patches/Attic/patch-ba?rev=1.4&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/pkgsrc/www/apache22/patches/Attic/patch-bb?rev=1.3&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

They illustrate how to fix this without breaking backwards compatibility
(at least not with NetBSD 5.0).

        Kind regards