Re: Anybody making a backuppc pkgsrc?

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 6:47 PM, Siju George<sgeorge.ml%gmail.com@localhost>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using DragonflyBSD and pkgsrc.
> There is no pkgsrc package for backuppc currently.
> Is there anybody working on it anywhere?

Currently the Compiled and installed backuppc gives this error when
accessed through the web interface.
-------
Error: Wrong user: my userid is 80, instead of 1002(backuppc)

This script needs to run as the user specified in $Conf{BackupPCUser},
which is set to backuppc.

This is an installation problem. If you are using mod_perl then it
appears that Apache is not running as user backuppc. If you are not
using mod_perl, then most like setuid is not working properly on
BackupPC_Admin. Check the permissions on
/usr/pkg/libexec/cgi-bin/BackupPC_Admin and look at the documentation.

It would be great if somebody can tell me how to circumvent this error.

I cannot start httpd as backuppc user because it gives the following error.

(13)Permission denied: make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:80

Thanks

--Siju