beginner problem with the installation of file PLIST

Hi All,,

I have a small problem with the installation of file PLIST

i do not arrive to create the file PLIST.end  (aka: PLIST.python , etc...)

I put the variables

PLIST_SRC+=     ${PKGDIR}/PLIST and ${PKGDIR}/PLIST.end in the Makefile

but I have not results

 the single method that I know it is of execute the order  following:

make USE_DESTDIR=yes print-PLIST

but  that does give anything and the file is not separate?

I have see much pakcage which are written like that, but does not  arrive.

somebody can help me

NetBSD is Very JIHBED, JIHEBD it is word arabic == TOP AND POWER INTELLIGENT

http://kamelderouiche.blogspot.com