Re: Updating pkgsrc + wip

Thanks for the comments.

I can't comment on the lintpkgsrc issue, but checking out pkgsrc-wip to
a subdirectory of pkgsrc should work fine:

$ cvs -d $NETBSD_CVSROOT co -PA pkgsrc
$ cd pkgsrc
$ echo wip >>.cvsignore

Ah, got it.

$ cvs -d $PKGSRCWIP_CVSROOT co -PA wip

After this you don't run `cvs checkout' anymore, but `cvs update'

Two separate cvs updates, each w/corresponding CVSROOT that is, right?

When I run cvs checkout, I get the error messages:

# cvs -q checkout -A -P pkgsrc
cvs server: cannot find module `pkgsrc' - ignored
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

What does `printenv CVSROOT' print?

Thanks again,