Re: Mesa 7.4.2 and xserver 1.6.1.901

Tobias Nygren wrote:
> Cool! Unless you plan to update the packages in pkgsrc soon, can we
> please import updated versions to pkgsrc-wip? This will make testing
> and ironing out bugs alot easier.

Yes, that was the idea. I planned to investigate what to do with
xf86-input-mouse, but as you updated it already, it makes things much
easier. I will not have time for this probably during next days, so feel
free to do it yourself.

A lot of work which still needs to be done is NetBSD specific anyway. And
because I now know why the xorg currently in pkgsrc doesn't work on
DragonFly and Intel hardware, it's not too urgent for me any more to
update it either.

--
Hasso Tepper