Re: cannot rebuild python25 -- or really libffi

Havard Eidnes schrieb:
> Yep.  The attached is an attempt at remedying that (as well as update
> libffi to the latest version), but still some of the self-tests fail,
> and I've not been able to figure out why.  Anyone else have any good
> ideas?

patch-ag looks wrong to me. Why should LDBL_EPSILON be formatted using a
plain %f instead of %Lf? Please either explain that in the patch file
(line 3 of the file is a great place for that) or leave that change out.

Maybe it's better to cast LDBL_EPSILON to the appropriate type, since
C99(5.2.4.2.2) doesn't say anything about its "native" type. Either
double or long double seems to be allowed.

Roland