Re: Patch for net/avahi unbreaking it under Linux

Aleksey Cheusov wrote:
At the same time I see _some of them_ (but not all) in mailing lists archives
and see that others see them too.
It looks like my emails or IPs are somehow blocked.
At the same time my posts sent from another email account works just fine.
Any help or explanations?

Have you tried resubscribing? If there is a period of outage to your mail servers, the lists will unsubscribe you automatically.

Just a thought, web archives aren't always up-to-date.