Re: Package binaries for NetBSD/macppc 4.0 / pkgsrc-2008Q4

I've uploaded the new results of a bulk rebuild of pkgsrc-2008Q4
done on NetBSD/macppc 4.0 to

A total of 3.4GB of packages were uploaded for a total of 1431

The list of packages which are available in new versions or which
were not available earlier is:

liboil-0.3.15nb1 and png-1.2.35.

The source tree this was built from was updated Feb 22, 2009.  For
now I'll continue updating and rebuilding for the pkgsrc-2008Q4
branch for this arch/os/os-version.

For the packages which are not architecture-specific (should be
the vast majority), these packages should also be usable on other
powerpc ports.

- Håvard