Re: gnome-applets PLIST trouble

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 23:00:28 +0100
Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg%britannica.bec.de@localhost> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 04:36:56PM -0500, D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:
> > Can we start with the simplest thing?  Unset DISPLAY universally and
> > see if anything breaks.  The bulk builds should tell us pretty
> > quickly.
>
> Did you even bother to look at the bulk build results?

No but I do see that DISPLAY is already unset for bulk builds.  I guess
that means that unsetting it universally could work since we are
already building every package without it.  I'm not sure what the
easiest way of identifying packages that break because it is unset
without examing every error output would be though.  I guess someone
could run with and without DISPLAY set and diff the two summary outputs.

Or did you mean something else?  To be honest I did not go through all
the bulk builds with a fine tooth comb.  Was there something specific
that I should have looked for?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/