Package binaries for NetBSD/alpha 3.1 / pkgsrc-2008Q4

I've uploaded the results of a bulk rebuild for NetBSD/alpha

A total of 6.5GB of packages were uploaded for a total count of
6671 packages.

The source tree this was built from was updated Jan 5 2009, and
the packages were built on a system running 3.1_STABLE.

Since we only keep two sets of packages for each os/os-version/arch
combination, the 2008Q2 packages have now been removed.

- Håvard